Re: network managed applet not seeing connections after suspend

Am Sonntag, 20. August 2023, 10:44:19 CEST schrieb Marc Haber:
> On Sat, Aug 19, 2023 at 04:01:15PM +0200, Dietz Proepper wrote:
> > No, but the audio applet exposes funny behaviour here, too (audio sinks
> > are
> > displayed multiple times after resume or if I reconnect the dock, at least
> > sometimes).
> >
> > Restarting plasmashell only (killall plasmashell; plasmashell&) fixes at
> > least that issue until next suspend/resume cycle (for me).
>
> Restarting plasmashell doesn't help here.

Ok, then that smells not like a kde problem to me.

> The nm applet seems to
> reconnect and shows the available connections, but clicking on one
> immediately yields a toast "Connection (name) deactivated" without even
> trying to conect. I didn't know that behavior before.

Anything interesting in /var/log/syslog? The other thing I'd try first is to
play a little with nmctl so you can narrow down who might be the culprit.

What kind of network btw? WLAN? Mobile?

Regards,
	Dietz