Re: network managed applet not seeing connections after suspend

On Sat, Aug 19, 2023 at 04:01:15PM +0200, Dietz Proepper wrote:
> Am Montag, 14. August 2023, 13:46:52 CEST schrieb Marc Haber:
> > I am running KDE on an X260. Since the latest updates, after suspending
> > the machine, network-manager doesn't connect the network again and the
> > taskbar applet says "no connections found". Logging out of the Plasma
> > session and logging in again fixes the issue until next suspend.
> >
> > Is anybody else seeing this behavior and has already debugged?
>
> No, but the audio applet exposes funny behaviour here, too (audio sinks are
> displayed multiple times after resume or if I reconnect the dock, at least
> sometimes).
>
> Restarting plasmashell only (killall plasmashell; plasmashell&) fixes at least
> that issue until next suspend/resume cycle (for me).

Restarting plasmashell doesn't help here. The nm applet seems to
reconnect and shows the available connections, but clicking on one
immediately yields a toast "Connection (name) deactivated" without even
trying to conect. I didn't know that behavior before.

Logout/Login => network fine.

Greetings
Marc