Canonical way to start spice-vdagent?

Hi,

I am running KDE inside a test VM which gets accessed via virt-manager
or virt viewer with spice, qxl etc. To get seamless session resizing in
that setup, I need to run spice-vdagent as the user logging into KDE.

Isnt this supposed to happen automatically? If so, which package should
get the bug report for not doing that?

What would be the canonical way to set spice-vdagent to be autostarted?
Is it ok to configure that in Systemd Settings => Autostart or is there
are more elegant way?

Greetings
Marc