Re: Question about Plasma 5.27.5 and Frameworks 5.106

I installed  Frameworks 104.  All looks great!

Operating System: Debian GNU/Linux 12
KDE Plasma Version: 5.27.5
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.104.0
Qt Version: 5.15.8
Kernel Version: 6.3.0-0-amd64 (64-bit)
Graphics Platform: X11
Processors: 4 × Intel® Core™ i5-4200U CPU @ 1.60GHz
Memory: 7.2 GiB of RAM
Graphics Processor: Mesa Intel® HD Graphics 4400
Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
Product Name: HP ProBook 430 G1
System Version: A3009CD20303

Op vr 19 mei 2023 om 09:40 schreef Martin Steigerwald <martin@lichtvoll.de>:
No need to copy me directly. Actually I prefer that you do not. Creates
extra work for me.

Sedat Dilek - 19.05.23, 09:28:46 CEST:
> Did you install and test KDE/Frameworks version 5.104?

No.

I am not aware of any plans to get KDE Frameworks 5.104 or later into
Bookworm. AFAIK Frameworks consists of a lot more packages than Plasma.
I don't see how KDE Frameworks 5.104 or later can still enter Bookworm
before the release.

So I'd rather test with 5.103 for now. If that works well I intend to
give a feedback there. Then I may still decide to upgrade KF to 5.104.

I wonder whether it might be a good idea to allow for an update during
the stable cycle.

Ciao,
--
Martin