Re: Question about Plasma 5.27.5 and Frameworks 5.106

No need to copy me directly. Actually I prefer that you do not. Creates
extra work for me.

Sedat Dilek - 19.05.23, 09:28:46 CEST:
> Did you install and test KDE/Frameworks version 5.104?

No.

I am not aware of any plans to get KDE Frameworks 5.104 or later into
Bookworm. AFAIK Frameworks consists of a lot more packages than Plasma.
I don't see how KDE Frameworks 5.104 or later can still enter Bookworm
before the release.

So I'd rather test with 5.103 for now. If that works well I intend to
give a feedback there. Then I may still decide to upgrade KF to 5.104.

I wonder whether it might be a good idea to allow for an update during
the stable cycle.

Ciao,
--
Martin