Re: Question about Plasma 5.27.5 and Frameworks 5.106

Hi

On one machine I performed a

apt upgrade -t experimental

After which I needed to make few corrections on non-KDE related packages. The machine is running fine!!

On the other machine the upgrade did not succeed due to failing dependencies. It went back to stable.

Regards,

Luc