Re: Plasma 5.27 beta (5.26.90) coming to unstable

Le 25 janvier 2023 08:23:53 GMT+01:00, Martin Steigerwald <martin@lichtvoll.de> a écrit :
>Diederik de Haas - 24.01.23, 14:53:29 CET:
>> On Tuesday, 24 January 2023 11:58:25 CET Martin Steigerwald wrote:
>> > Ah, held back due to libkf5screen7 still at 4:5.26.5-1
>>
>> FWIW: kscreen version 4:5.26.90-1 (now) depends on libkf5screen8
>
>That is key as I found out this morning before reading your mail :)
>
>lxqt packages were blocking the upgrade to libkf5screen8.
>
>Now explicitly installed libkf5screen8 which triggered the removal of
>some lxqt packages. So it seems there needs to be a binary rebuild of
>some lxqt packages.

Hmmm, I wasn't aware of that dependency and it's not going to make out life… That means we should be handling soname bumps for libkscreen as transitions, which would have meant no Plasma 5.27 for bookworm…
Currently I was considering these as libs for Plasma use only.

Could you check with the lxqt that they do the rebuild quickly enough that we don't break more things ?
(If not I will, please tell me.)

Thanks,
--
Aurélien