Re: Broken thumbnails in task manager in Plasma 5.26 [Debian testing]

On Sun, 30 Oct 2022 12:27:41 -0400
Shmerl <shtetldik+shmerl@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Shmerl,

>I noticed that thumbnails aren't showing up in task manager (they just
>appear as empty

They do here.  Same versions of Plasma & Qt as you're using.

Logged out and in again?  Possibly a reboot is required.  IDK.

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"