Re: Plasma 5.26 coming to unstable - Thank you!

thanks for making 5.26 available. I selected SDDM theme "Breeze"  according to the tips in this thread.

Luc

=====
Operating System: Debian GNU/Linux
KDE Plasma Version: 5.26.0
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.98.0
Qt Version: 5.15.6
Kernel Version: 5.19.0-2-amd64 (64-bit)
Graphics Platform: X11
Processors: 4 × Intel® Core™ i5-4200U CPU @ 1.60GHz
Memory: 7.2 GiB of RAM
Graphics Processor: Mesa Intel® HD Graphics 4400
Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
Product Name: HP ProBook 430 G1
System Version: A3009CD20303

Op wo 12 okt. 2022 om 17:19 schreef Diederik de Haas <didi.debian@cknow.org>:
On Wednesday, 12 October 2022 17:07:35 CEST Joe McEntire wrote:
> I noticed the very tiny lettering too, switched themes from debian breeze to
> just breeze and swapped background to homewold and all is well.

That was an interesting hint ...
I switched (too) from Debian Breeze to just Breeze, logged out and everything
was normal again.
I then switched back to Debian Breeze, logged out and I no longer had a
background (image) and the letters were tiny again.
So for now I've switched back to (just) Breeze.

--
Luc Castermans
mailto:luc.castermans@gmail.com