Re: krdc acting strange/blank screen

Hi,
thanks for new version, I grabbed it from incoming, right when I read
your email ;)
Unfortunately it does not fix the problem for me.
Commit you referred seems to be VNC related, i don't have any VNC
connections to test, I use it for RDP.

I tried to set fixed resolution for connection instead of "Current KRDC
size" when connecting, but it did not help either

With regards,
Libor