Re: plasma 5.25

Hi Aurélien,

> There's an ongoing Qt 5 transition so I won't upload to unstable just now to avoid it and the Plasma transition stepping onto each other's toes.
> But it should happen in the coming week or so.

I noticed that plasma is still stuck to 5.24.5 on sid/bookworm, more than an month after your message.
Is there any plan to update soon?
Or is there anything blocking the upgrade?

I am impatient to test 5.25 on my bookworm laptop to see if my bugs with multi-screen have been fixed.

Thanks and all the best,

Frédéric