Re: KDE/Wayland just a black screen with a cursor.

Hi,
Thank you for your answer.
My system is up-to-date to the packages in Unstable.
My hardware is a laptop with double Graphic Card but I'm only using the Radeon for running desktop:

Computer

Summary
Computer
ProcessorAMD Ryzen 7 4800H with Radeon Graphics
Memory15801MB (6684MB used)
Machine TypeNotebook
Operating SystemDebian GNU/Linux bookworm/sid
User Namevalerio (Unknown)
Date/Timegio 5 mag 2022, 19:21:31
Display
Resolution1920x1080 pixels
OpenGL RendererAMD RENOIR (LLVM 14.0.1, DRM 3.44, 5.17.5-hpomen-amd)
X11 VendorThe X.Org Foundation

Audio Devices
Audio AdapterHDA-Intel - HDA NVidia
Audio AdapterHDA-Intel - HD-Audio Generic
Audio Adapteracp - acp

Operating System
Version
KernelLinux 5.17.5-hpomen-amd (x86_64) (this is a custom kernel but the problem is the same with stock Debian Kernel in Sid)
Version#6 SMP PREEMPT Sat Apr 30 00:57:37 CEST 2022
C LibraryGNU C Library / (Debian GLIBC 2.33-7) 2.33
DistributionDebian GNU/Linux bookworm/sid