Re: Mail-Server response: A000002 NO Authentication failed

Am Montag, 28. März 2022, 20:43:09 CEST schrieb Herbert-Schwarzer:

I may give a last update of my problem:
It seems to be solved by itself :)  maybe an easter-wonder.
After examining several settings in <kmail>-account without any result to the
given error-message "mail-server response: A000002 NO  Authentication failed",
since 3 days no message comes up.
Additional examined by installing in a VM  a) Debian buster  b) Debian Testing
-> effect:   no error !
Fine ! But really don't know why.
The only drawback in my standard-system (Debian 11 Bullseye):
Adding google-calendar via google-groupware DOES NOT operate.
Interestingly it works in Debian Oldstable (buster) and Debian Testing
(bookworm).
Hope that eventually there will be an update in Debian bullseye (regularly or
via backports)

Greetings
Herbert