Re: Bookwork KDE task switchers

Il 24/04/22 06:58, local10 ha scritto:
Hi,

After migrating from Bullseye to Bookworm, it appears that the only task switchers available to me in Bookworm are "Breeze", "Breeze Dark" and "Breeze Twilight", no other task switchers are available.

Currently I use Breeze, which works but I would prefer to get the "Flip Switch" back that I used to use in Bullseye. Not sure why other task switchers have disappeared, maybe I'm missing a package or maybe the KDE compositor crashed? Had a similar issue some years back when the KDE compositor crashed and KDE disabled it afterwards, resulting in the loss of some task switchers, IIRC.

Any ideas? Thanks

some effects where dropped
:(
--