Re: Plasma 5.24 coming to testing

Hi everyone,

I am facing a small bug/problem/new feature. I use a left handed mouse but the configuration is not saved every time I plug/unplug the mouse. It was working before the upgrade (left handled with the mouse, right handled with the touch mouse).

Regards
Gregorio

On Thu, 17 Mar 2022 at 12:53, Diederik de Haas <didi.debian@cknow.org> wrote:
On woensdag 16 maart 2022 23:03:03 CET Borden wrote:
> Is it safe to upgrade in testing yet? There are dozens of packages in the
> update queue and I'm afraid to hit dist-upgrade after the previous Plasma
> upgrade hobbled my computer for over a month.

A quick look at man:/apt didn't show a '-s' from simulate being present, but
if you have aptitude installed, I know it supports that. But 'even' apt
upgrade should ask for a confirmation before doing an actual upgrade.
So if that looks sane, then go for it. If it doesn't, then don't.

And maybe stop using dist-upgrade by default?
The normal (safe-)upgrade is most of the time all you need.

HTH,
  Diederik