Re: Akonadi > Agent Google Groupware behavior

additional remarks to my original post of Dec.12/2021:
It ist NOT the behaviour of 2-factor-authenification !
It MUST be a problem within kdepim/akonadi-google-resource. Why:
I have installed too Manjaro Linux AND Debian Testing (both in virtualbox).
Same result -> no syncing nor calendar neither contacts of my google-account.
Checked my google-account: "Akonadi Resources for Google Services" has access
to Google Calendar & Google Contacts.

Anyone out there in the Debian-family who knows how to solve the problem ?

Sincerley Herbert S.