Re: Need help fixing Akonadi

Please let me know if there is such a movement, please.

I've completely gotten rid of Akonadi-based KDE PIM tools after a one-week struggle trying to fix it. Even KTeaTime is a better alternative at alarm clocks if you remember to set it up every night.

Jokes aside, did you roll back PostgreSQL to 13 and purge all Akonadi-related packages, then reinstall them? This worked for me (the purging and reinstalling part) the first time it broke down.