Re: Application Dashboard Widget always opens on the same screen

> since the update to plasma-desktop amd64 4:5.23.0-3, the Applications
> dashboard no longer opens on the respective screen, but always on one
> and the same screen. (exactly the same misbehavior was observed after
> the mentioned update on two different machines running Debian/SID/KDE)
>
> Previously, the Applications dashboard was opened on exactly the
> screen to which the panel/widget belonged.

Hello to the round.

I hadn't found a workaround yet, and had switched to the classic
Applications menu in the meantime.

Today's update to plasma-desktop 4:5.23.2.1-1 has fixed this bug, great!
Many thanks to all those who were involved.