Re: Plasma 5.23 25th Annivery Release coming to unstable

Diederik de Haas - 14.10.21, 17:55:26 CEST:
> On Thursday, 14 October 2021 17:15:00 CEST Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> > As usually take care with "apt dist-upgrade". Wait until the builds
> > are complete.
>
> The best way to do that is not using *dist*-upgrade but the
> normal/safe- upgrade method ...

Sometimes dist upgrade might be necessary as new packages are introduced
or old ones are removed. Trying dist upgrade also often gives a good
indication whether the builds are complete.

On the other hand the dependencies of the packages should make sure they
are all in a consistent version, I think.

Best,
--
Martin