Subject: Re: Broken KDE in Sid/Unstable
Date: Monday, September 20, 2021, 3:06:44 PM EDT
From: Miguel A. Vallejo <ea4eoz@gmail.com>
To: debian-kde@lists.debian.org

> I somehow disagree. Since I started packaging KDE/plasma with 5.18 or
> so, I have been tracking every single minor and major release within a
> few days, and I never have seen any considerable change in
> layout/design.
>
> So I am really surprised about your experience.

I am really surprised your experience is not the same if we are
running the same KDE.

One or two months ago the main menu changed drastically. Now the
taskbar is a only icons version, another drastic change. What is the
secret to keep KDE the same across updates? I would love to hear from
you.

Greetings