Re: Broken KDE in Sid/Unstable

On Sunday, 19 September 2021 16:19:09 CEST bruno zanetti wrote:
> Hi Miguel,
>
> I assume you are on sid/testing and you did a dist-upgrade (or
> full-upgrade).
> This morning I tried to dist-upgrade sid but I eventually gave up since apt
> asked to remove plasma-desktop and other stuff I didn't think it was good
> to remove.

There is a small difficulty around `libqalculate22`, with `dist-upgrade`. And
you might have to manually fix it. (It was the 16th, and `dist-upgrade` was
removing a large part of kde).

I did:
`aptitude full-upgrade libqalculate20-`
and then:
`aptitude full-upgrade`

On `#debian-next`, someone did suggest:
`apt full-upgrade task-kde-desktop plasma-workspace kwin-x11`

(I use wayland, not sure it would have worked).