Re: Digikam and 4:21

On Fri, 27 Aug 2021 17:13:26 +0200
Martin Steigerwald <martin@lichtvoll.de> wrote:

Hello Martin,

>Once the release team gets to it and the builds are through it should
>be installable again.

Weird;  I updated KDE/Plasma and digikam was not removed here.  Still
installed and (just checking) it still runs.

There is a warning about 2 shortcuts for Alt+Ctrl+I during startup of
digikam, but that's not relevant to this issue.

--
 Regards  _
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"