KDEPIM 21.08: blank settings window in KMail

Hi.

KDEPIM upgrade to 21.08 in Debian Unstable should be possible, unless
you rely on Digikam. digikam-private-libs still needs a rebuilt.

Did anyone update? Do you also see a blank settings window in KMail?

If so you can help by researching whether there is an upstream bug
report at https://bugs.kde.org. Also you can try to gather debug output
with kdebugdialog5 and running KMail on console, if you have the time.

I may look closer into this as well, but at a later time. So if you have
time to preempt me, please go ahead. Please report for findings here for
now.

The settings windows of KOrganizer, KAddressbook and Akregator open just
fine… it appears to me that there is a visual change. The menu to select
the section of configuration is on a white background now and looks a bit
more modern in a way. I see part of that white background in KMail
settings window, so maybe the positions are off.

Best,
--
Martin