Re: Plasma 5.21.4 available in Experimental

Dnia środa, 7 kwietnia 2021 13:11:38 CEST Luc Castermans pisze:
> Dear
>
> I just installed Plasma 5.21.4 from Experimental.
>
> Thank you very much!

Big thx :D

But, unfortunately, I still have an issue that started with the version 5.21.1:
problem wit search box in K-menu - only searches for programs. I have active plugin Last files (Ostatnie pliki), i can see last files in menu (Places -> History -> Files/ Miejsca -> Historia -> Pliki), but searching with the search box doesn't work for me (the same problem with krunner). I did not notice any other problems.

Operating System: Debian GNU/Linux
KDE Plasma Version: 5.21.4
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.80.0
Qt Version: 5.15.2
Kernel Version: 5.10.0-5-amd64
OS Type: 64-bit
Graphics Platform: X11
Processors: 12 × AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core Processor
Memory: 15.6 GiB of RAM
Graphics Processor: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti/PCIe/SSE2