Re: Simulated upgrade to KDE/Plasma (KP) 5.21.0/experimental

On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 9:14 PM Norbert Preining <norbert@preining.info> wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Feb 2021, Sedat Dilek wrote:
> > An upgraded kwin version 4:5.21.0-1 is not available.
>
> Yes, kdecorations, kwin, plasma-discover need NEW processing.
>
> If you are in hurry, get the git repo, checkout experimental branch of
> the three, run
>         uscan --rename --download-current-version
>         dpkg-buildpackage -us -uc -rfakeroot -S -d
> and then build the binary package in your favorite way.

Thanks for your feedback and instructions.

What is wrong with kwin (see [2]  and [3] "Pipeline #231753 failed
with stages")?
What does [2] exactly say: Issues with "build source"?

Is there a (new) NEW processing of kwin (planned)?
The one I see is still the one from 17-Feb-2021 (see [4])?

I am not familiar with your development workflow.
Can you enlighten?

- Sedat -

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/kwin/-/commits/experimental
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/kwin/-/commit/8eb1163e4c3db6f3d8cf1193980263254d65e908/pipelines?ref=experimental