Re: No more file opening dialogs, which package should I open the bug ?

Le 24 décembre 2020 19:37:29 Brad Rogers <brad@fineby.me.uk> a écrit :

On Thu, 24 Dec 2020 18:30:12 +0100
Erwan David <erwan@rail.eu.org> wrote:

Hello Erwan,

I got some kde upgrades, since then, applications opening a file opening
dialog completely block (tried with vlc, dragon player or okular). Which

All fine here.

Did you log out and back in again?  Sometimes this is required to get
things talking to each other properly.

--
 Regards  _
My body's an oasis to drink from as you please

--
Erwan David