Re: Wohooo! Plasma 5.20 and KF 5.77 coming to unstable

On Wed, Dec 23, 2020 at 2:21 PM Ritesh Raj Sarraf <rrs@debian.org> wrote:

> On Wed, 2020-12-23 at 13:37 +0100, Sedat Dilek wrote:
> > After login into Plasma/Wayland:
> > A text cut in konsole via middle-mouse cannot be pasted into Firefox-
> > ESR:-(
>
> There are many many minor nuances if you talk about a Desktop
> integration with Wayland. But overall it has improved than what it was
> earlier.
>
> I still find not having the SSH/GNUPG agent running under Wayland, as a
> blocker and keep switching back to using `startx`

Interesting NoGo and really annoying.

Hehe, I cannot remember all the options to start(X) from a terminal or
to create modelines for X manually.

Since I use Linux I am used to cut-n-paste via middle-mouse, so this
is *for me* a *NoNoNoGo*.

- Sedat -