Re: Wohooo! Plasma 5.20 and KF 5.77 coming to unstable

On Wed, 2020-12-23 at 13:37 +0100, Sedat Dilek wrote:
> After login into Plasma/Wayland:
> A text cut in konsole via middle-mouse cannot be pasted into Firefox-
> ESR:-(

There are many many minor nuances if you talk about a Desktop
integration with Wayland. But overall it has improved than what it was
earlier.

I still find not having the SSH/GNUPG agent running under Wayland, as a
blocker and keep switching back to using `startx`