Wohooo! Plasma 5.20 and KF 5.77 coming to unstable

Hi,

today I wanted to upgrade my Debian/testing AMD64 system.
My last update for Debian/testing was on Dec 12th 2020.

When I read about "Plasma 5.20 and KF 5.77 coming to unstable" I got
excited as I know the kwayland-integration now supports the
"middle-mouse-paste" feature.

Thus, I have activated all my Debian/unstable sources.list again to
get in taste of KDE/Plasma version 5.20.

As said, my "base" system is Debian/testing where I have given
packages from Debian/unstable and others an APT prio of 99.

root# LC_ALL=C apt-get dist-upgrade -V -t unstable
Use 'apt autoremove' to remove them.
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  user-manager (4:5.19.5-3)

This seems to be the only KDE package which will be removed.
My user-management is done via shell-commands, so I can live with that.

More important is *kdeconnect* for me.
Will it work within KDE/Plasma 5.20 and KF 5.77?

root# LC_ALL=C apt-cache policy kdeconnect
kdeconnect:
 Installed: 20.08.3-1
 Candidate: 20.08.3-1
 Version table:
*** 20.08.3-1 500
       500 http://ftp.debian.org/debian testing/main amd64 Packages
       500 https://deb.debian.org/debian testing/main amd64 Packages
        99 http://ftp.debian.org/debian unstable/main amd64 Packages
        99 https://deb.debian.org/debian unstable/main amd64 Packages

So, I saw some packages still have version "20.08.3" not "20.12.x".
Dunno, if there exist a 20.12.x version for kdeconnect.

Is there any magic to just upgrade KDE/Plasma 5.20 and KF 5.77
packages within a Debian/testing system?

root# dpkg -l | egrep 'task|plasma|standard|full' | grep kde | awk
'/^ii/ {print $1 " " $2 " " $3}' | column -t
ii  kde-plasma-desktop       5:107
ii  kde-standard             5:107
ii  kdeplasma-addons-data    4:5.19.5-4
ii  task-german-kde-desktop  3.61

Normally, I expect one of this commands shall do it (or in combination):
root# apt-get install -s [ task-german-kde-desktop ] [ kde-standard ]
[ kde-plasma-desktop ] -t unstable

I remember I have un-installed *task-kde-desktop* due to depends-on
*apper* as I do my package-management with apt and dpkg.

root# LC_ALL=C apt-get dist-upgrade -V -t unstable

...looks good (but a lot of other stuff will be upgraded).

Thanks for this Xmas present and answering my questions.

Regards,
- Sedat -

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/KDE