Wohooo! Plasma 5.20 and KF 5.77 coming to unstable

Hi!

If you celebrate it, feel free to see it as a Christmas present,
otherwise you can of course also rejoice about it:

Just in time for the upcoming freeze Norbert uploaded Plasma 5.20 and KF
5.77 packages to unstable.

Beware from apt dist-upgrading too quickly. Packages are being built
right now and if you upgrade too quickly, apt may remove some packages.
So as usual *always* check the output of apt before confirming it. If apt
likes to remove half of your desktop, better cancel the operation.

That said I have tested Plasma 5.20 from experimental and I am really
happy about it. I did not have yet a chance to test KF 5.77 from
experimental, but I bet everything will be fine.

As usual before reporting a bug to the Debian bug tracker, please make
the upgrade is complete. Also in case it is a clear upstream bug, you
can help by reporting on https://bugs.kde.org first and then mention the
URL to the upstream bug report in your Debian bug report. If unsure
about whether to report or not, please ask here.

I'd like to thank everyone who worked together so nicely in the last
months to help to provide up-to-date Qt, Plasma, KDE applications
including KDEPIM and KDE Frameworks for Debian. I think Debian Bullseye
is well set regarding Qt, KDE and Plasma stuff.

Now if you are using Unstable you can soon help to test. For Testing you
need to wait a bit longer.

Have a Merry Christmas, if you celebrate it,
and a peaceful and quiet time to relax,
--
Martin