Re: KMail: segfault on trying to send GPG encrypted mail

Hey Sandro.

Sandro Knauß - 11.12.20, 23:25:54 CET:
> > Do you want me to file a bug report? If so, against which package?
> >
> >From the backtrace you see that it is messagecomposer, that is inside
> >the
> messagelib package. But no need to file a bug, there is already a
> patch prepared for the next upload:
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/messagelib/-/blob/master/
debian/patches/upstream-FIX-messagecomposer-cryptocomposertests-Use-
EncryptJ.patch

Thank you very much. I just updated to KDEPIM 20.08.3 and can confirm
that encryption and signing works nicely again!

Best,
--
Martin