Re: You can help: Test Plasma 5.20.4 and test applications 20.12

Hi!

Do we really need to use the flag "-t experimental" ?
When I use it, it returns this error:

root@sid:/home/coworking# apt install -t experimental plasma-base
Reading package lists... Done
E: The value 'experimental' is invalid for APT::Default-Release as such a release is not available in the sources
root@sid:/home/coworking#

Alexandre.