Re: KMail: segfault on trying to send GPG encrypted mail

Hey,

> So doing asynchronous operations at the same time is supposed to be safe.
> FWIW I don't know anything about the code you're referring to, but perhaps
> it's no longer coordinating use of the synchronous functions, or it's just
> uncovered a GPGME bug.

Sorry, I have too may hats here to as I also be part of upstream. When I was
moving the code to an asynchronous code in March the tests were run
successfully. Than I saw in August that the tests are failing with no further
changes on kdepim side. So it is properly a gpg issue. But nobody told me that
there is also a real bug, so I thought, it is only a test issue, that I can
ignore, that's why I haven't rushed to get the patch merged:

https://invent.kde.org/pim/messagelib/-/merge_requests/14

hefee