Re: KDE Plasma LTS for Debian stable

Hi Joe,
I know KDE platform of Debian testing (Bullseye) version is ahead.
I was just talking about the past (Buster) and about that approach.
It's great the KDE platform is moving on the edge of the versions, but i think we should consider freeze policy for Debian stable release. Maybe it is possible to connecting between KDE Plasma and Debian KDE to match the KDE LTS version with Debian stable.