Re: About the plasma-desktop (KDE) 5.20 on debian Sid

Thank you, Patrick!

I am sending this message to you and to the KDE mailing list.

Alexandre.

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020, 7:56 PM Patrick Franz <patfra71@gmail.com> wrote:
Hej Alexandre,

Am Mittwoch, 25. November 2020, 17:35:44 CET schrieb Alexandre N.:
> Hi!
>
> How long will it take to find the latest version (of the
> plasma-desktop) available on SID to be installed using the "apt
> install" command?

We don't know yet. We are still working on mechanisms to ensure a smooth
upgrade.

In the future, please send such a mail to a suitable Debian mailing-
list, so others can benefit from the reply as well. Thanks.

--
Med vänliga hälsningar

Patrick Franz