Re: KDE Stops opening new programs

> Hmmm, at least with Plasma 5.20 I can't reproduce this problem here.

I can reproduce it very easily every time working on a directory full
of PDF files.

Select a PDF file in Dolphin

Erase the PDF (not moving to trash can)

Automatically a new "thumbnail.so [kdeinit5] thumbnail" process
appears in state S (interruptible sleep (waiting for an event to
complete) according to ps) and a new "Qt Selection Owner for
thumbnail.so" entry in xrestop. When these entries reach 256, X stops
to open new windows.

I'm running a killall -9 thumbnail.so every 5 minutes but this far from optimal