Plasma 5 still not remembering which virtual desktop applications are on

Running Debian/Testing on an AMD64 system.

I just rebooted my computer to run the latest kernel that apt full-upgrade installed and noted that when I logged in again, all the applications that were running when I shut down came back up on the first virtual desktop.

For the most part it's not a big deal to move them back to the correct desktops but I shouldn't have to. GKrellM doesn't have a way of doing that, so I had to shut it down, go to the correct desktop then restart it.

Other than that, the reboot seemed really fast.