Plasma 5.19.5 and Qt 5.15 in unstable

Hi!

Qt 5.15 is completely in unstable now and already also migrated to
testing. kdevelop had to be uninstalled on my system, but I bet a fix
will be coming soon enough as well.

Now Plasma 5.19.5 is also coming.

As always just wait till apt dist-upgrade is safe to do. If you
previously used experimental packages, the updates should be seamless,
but if you still use 5.17, better wait till everything is complete.

I already have Qt 5.15 and Plasma 5.19.5 experimental packages installed
and they are working just fine. There was an issue with window rules
editing pane in System Settings not displaying, but this was just a
missing dependency that should be fixed with the next upload. To fix
manually install:

qml-module-org-kde-kitemmodels

Thanks to the effort of the Qt/KDE team the Qt/Plasma/KDE Applications
stuff is quite up to date in Debian by now!

Thanks to everyone involved. This has been quite a large feat to
complete. Thank you also very much for the nice cooperation I am seeing
these days! It really shows that together it is easier to achieve all of
this.

You can help, too: In case you experience bugs it is good to first check
whether you have all packages updated. At least to some extent packages
should be updated in lock step due to versioned dependencies, but this
is challenging to get completely right. If unsure ask here first before
you report a bug report that is just due to some version mix that will
not appear this way in next Debian stable. Also in case a bug is clearly
an upstream bug, you can help by also reporting it upstream and provide
a link to the Debian bug report.

Many thanks!

Best,
--