Re: Re: Kde experimental still not installable due to kwayland server in new queue

Hi,
so I have just upgraded to plasma 5.19 and frameworks 5.74 (I had to
remove kdevelop), everything is running ok so far.

Thanks to all involved,

Same for me. Works great. Thanks, Some settings need tweaking but nothing too annoying (font size for big screen/bad eyes), desktop icons size.

Now I hope to get a digikam 7.1.x version compatible with this new version (6.4 on instable and 7.0 on experimental have been removed, plus 7.1 is already there...).

--eric