Re: Status of Plasma 5.18/5.19?

Il 27/07/20 09:46, Marco Valli ha scritto:
In data martedì 21 luglio 2020 21:03:15 CEST, hai scritto:
I certainly use Sid as a rolling release, and many other people do the
same. Many people would like to experience the reliability, maturity, and
democratic governance of Debian while having updated packages, and sid
offers that for them. In particular, KDE Plasma improves dramatically each
release and I certainly can't stand using old versions of Plasma full of
already-fixed bugs, and I expect other Plasma users feel the same.
I also use sid but i don't break the balls to the guys of the debian kde team
if it's not updated enough.

regards

Thanks Marco for another great comment.

--