Re: automatically "Quick Tile Window" when starting program?

On Monday, July 20, 2020 9:27:01 PM CEST Marco Möller wrote:

> Thanks a lot for the helpful explanations!

> Using fixed values for the initial window sizes in my case is not an

> option, because I run my Linux from a USB-Stick on different Hardware

> throughout the day, an each Laptop or PC has a different screen with

> different resolution attached. Vertically maximized tiled to the right

> of the screen could target it, like I now achieve it with a keyboard

> shortcut.

Hum... look at that!

Quick Tile An App When It Opens Using A KWin Script

(https://zren.github.io/2019/03/14/quick-tile-an-app-when-it-opens-using-a-kwin-script)

It seems really awesome.

The circumstances there are those of "multi monitor", where as in your case, you can't know beforehand what will be the size of the screen.