Re: Status of Plasma 5.18/5.19?

Dear

I have no objections to this proposal.
At the same time I like to express my wish to find an opening to get out of the current situation.

Regards,
Luc

Op di 7 jul. 2020 om 09:06 schreef Rainer Dorsch <ml@bokomoko.de>:
Am Sonntag, 5. Juli 2020, 15:48:55 CEST schrieb Norbert Preining:
> Hi Dietz,
>
> > Would you mind announcing relevant changes from your side (changed repos,
> > discontinued development and so on) also oh debian-kde?
>
> I don't think this is welcome here, since also on the IRC channel I was
> told not to advertise my repositories.

Since this is already speculation, can anybody who has concerns with
announcements or user reports of Norbert's super uptodate KDE packages for
Debian here on the list share them? I hope with an open minded and solution
oriented discussion they can be addressed and resolved....

Thanks
Rainer

--
Rainer Dorsch