Re: Status of Plasma 5.18/5.19?

hi Shmerl

When I asked similar a while ago my conclusion was the amount of work, hundreds of packages, on one side and the amount of packagers on the other side. And of course disagreements in this case make the effective packaging capacity even smaller.

Luc

Op 01-07-2020 om 22:03 schreef Shmerl:
> Debian Sid is still on Plasma 5.17, meanwhile 5.18 LTS and 5.19 have already
> been released with 5.20 around the corner
> What is the status on this now?

Did you actually find the answer to your question? From this whole thread, I still don't understand
why is Plasma still outdated in Debian testing / unstable.

All I got was that there was some disagreement and packaging help was rejected. But that doesn't explain what the disagreement was and why Plasma wasn't updated in
such a long time either way.

There must be some blockers or issues obviously that prevent it. Can anyone please elaborate
on it for the benefit of those who are reading it?

Thanks!

Shmerl.

--

m.vr.gr.