Re: Correction of a Kmail-Akonadi Bug

Hi!

MERLIN Philippe - 22.06.20, 18:51:49 CEST:
> For the first time, I'm going to be ranting. I have been using Debian
> Linux for over 15 years and I appreciate the quality of this system,
> the speed of correction by software maintainers in the event of a
> major bug. On May 31 I opened a Debian Bug # 961913 entitled "Kmail:
> the access and reading of the received messages is often very slow"
> on the advice of Martin Steigerwald I opened on June 1 also a Bug on
> bugs.kde. org # 422336 The analysis of this Bug was completed by

As you reported in upstream bug tracker and I found by testing myself
then, the issue somehow appear to have been fixed with Qt 5.14.2 and
maybe some other package update.

Synchronizing folders is much, much faster now.

Maybe Akonadi 20.04 did not like Qt 5.12… but I am not sure whether that
is all to it.

Best,
--
Martin