Re: Status of Plasma 5.18/5.19?

In data domenica 28 giugno 2020 10:18:03 CEST, Rainer Dorsch ha scritto:
> Norbert's packages are built and
> meant for Debian sid/bullseye, so none of the criteria for FrankenDebian
> applies:

Those are just *exempla*.
Do you remember debian multimedia of Marillat, another "very experienced DD"?
No? well, even preining in a few years will no longer remember by anyone.
Debian yes.

> @Marco:
> Do you have any evidence that anybody broke his system, because he used
> Norbert's builds?

I don't need to jump from a bridge to know that maybe I'll hurt myself.
Read Das Prinzip Verantwortung of Hans Jonas: it can have applications also in
more particular areas.

regards

--
Marco Valli