Re: Bottom bar not hiding after switching window

Dear Simon,

I also have my taskbar set to auto-hide, and did have some problems
with it in the past, but those have been resolved. What exactly do you
mean with switching windows? Are you switching using a keyboard
shortcut? AFAIK the taskbar is shown if and only if the mouse cursor
is close to the bottom of the screen.

What *might* be happening is that one window asks for attention
(notification etc.). That causes the taskbar to remain visible.

Cheers,
Thom