Is Wacom still broken in Wayland Plasma?

My Wacom-based touchscreen works fine in X with only libinput
installed. In Wayland, the touchscreen, stylus and all other features
are completely unresponsive. I found complaints a few years old that
this was a known defect. However, references to it in
https://community.kde.org/Plasma/Wayland_Showstoppers have been
removed.

Is it still known to be broken or have I not set it up correctly? I
can find plenty of information about setting up tablets in X, but not
on Wayland or with libinput. Guidance would be much appreciated if
it's possible.