Re: KDEPIM 20.04 and KDE Frameworks coming to unstable now

Le jeudi 28 mai 2020, 16:42:52 CEST Martin Steigerwald a écrit :
> Hi Merlin.
>
> MERLIN Philippe - 28.05.20, 16:24:52 CEST:
> > Is it normal today that under Sid Kdepim is still in version 17.12 ?
>
> That is just a meta package to install the set of packages to have
> KDEPIM. Those do not need to be changed all that often.
>
> Look at versions of packages like kmail, kontact or so or just about
> version in the application or…
>
> % akonadictl --version
> akonadictl 5.14.1 (20.04.0)
> % kmail --version
> kmail2 5.14.1 (20.04.0)
>

> Ciao,
Ok.
For the update I use apt and it asked me to delete Kontact Kmail ... Kdepim
also I blocked the update following your message , I tried aptitude and the
update seems to be carried out correctly.
Thank you very much.
Cheers.
Philippe Merlin