Baloo 5.70 likely lighter on system under laod

Hi!

There is a nice change in Baloo 5.70.

The Baloo file indexing service now uses fewer system resources–in
particular disk I/O–when the system is in use by the user (Stefan Brüns,
Frameworks 5.70)

https://pointieststick.com/2020/04/17/this-week-in-kde-our-cup-overfloweth-with-improvements/

[Extractor] Better balance idle and busy mode

https://phabricator.kde.org/D28864

So Baloo should be lighter on the system especially when the system is
in use for something else. Let's how that will work out.

Another nice one will come in 5.7.1:

The Baloo file indexing service no longer triggers a brief I/O spike when
renaming files, and its database now stores information more efficiently
and therefore grows more slowly (Stefan Brüns, Frameworks 5.71)

https://pointieststick.com/2020/05/08/this-week-in-kde-get-new-clipped-subsurface-dolphin-folder-sizes/

Store filename terms just once

https://phabricator.kde.org/D28932

Ciao,