Re: KDE Apps 20.04 (and Plasma) for Debian

Hey,

> Are you sure?

yes I am ;)

Ahh this super cow power from apt, I forgotten that - yes it is smart enough
and finds a solution by not upgrading kcalcore and kcontacts.
kcalcore and kcontacts are the interesting ones as those are moved to
Frameworks and trigger stuff to remove. So I expect that libkf5contacts5 and
libkf5calendarcore5abi2 are still 19.08.3 on your system and not 5.69.0.  Okay
it works, because nothing depending on those libraries was not updated yet.
But it will become an issue soon, when the first package uses these new
versions and apt needs to update.

hefee